Sunday, July 27, 2008

Update

I haven't really been avoiding my blog. We just haven't done anything exciting enough to constitute an entry. It's been 95 degrees for WEEKS now & I've been feeling very icky due to the 1st trimester. So it's been the park & pool (& the occassional exciting library visit!!!) for us.
We did get to break up the monotany and go to our friend Lucy's 1st Bday party! It was a pool party & everyone had so much fun. I, unfortunately, did a horrible job taking pictures. Sorry!

Ryane trying to give my child ear infections!

And then stealing both his water guns....bully! ;)

Ethan is still adorable as ever...... And playing with what else? Star Wars This is one of his battles he sets up. It takes him around 20-30 mins to get all his figures set up and prepared for battle! Then the actual battle lasts no more than 2 mins. Crazy, in my opinion. I'm hoping it means he's patient???? Ethan is close to having every single figure ever made in the Star Wars collection. Thank goodness they're coming out with a new Clone Wars movie in August...with a whooooole new set of toys to go along with it. (And all of our money as well) We love supporting billionares like George Lucas by buying all his ridiculously over priced toys!!! And Spence is still a messy eater. The End.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Woo hoo a blog from Jill! I can not believe how many Star Wars characters you people have bought - Crazy! but, I think I would to if it took him a half hour just to set it up!
Spencer is so stinkin cute and I love the messy eater! Isn't there some contest you can enter him in?
Love ya - H

Mark and Meghan said...

i cannot believe all those figurines...and how long it takes him to set them all up! definitely means he's patient. :) spencer is so cute...and i'm sorry you're not feeling too good! it only gets worse..hahah

Elizabeth said...

I cannot believe that ethan actually spends all of that time setting that up! he definitely must be patient to do that! I love the last pictures of Spencer, those are so cute!

Diane Riding said...

I only wish I was there to play "war" with my Ethie!! Somehow I always lost tho!! They both look so adorable in the pictures! Oh my, Spencie...........how messy you are!! Soo cute!! Hug and kiss them!!

Peterson Clan said...

First of all....Let me just say...I love your cool "pool party" effect with the diff. colored blue fonts!! I really felt like I was actually in the pool Jill, very creative!! haha But I was very impressed by Ethan's Star Wars battles, I blew up those pix and was dying at all the detail work and thought that took him!! What a great imagination he has!! Fischer is seriously soo jealous and just asked me if we could go to the store tomorrow and buy some more "guys"!! Thanks alot Jill!! And Spencer is looking so freaking adorable...love him!!

Kristina said...

Jill! I think the last time I talked to you is when out boys were born. You have such cute boys. I'm totally dying over how funny the figurine setup is. I had to show Seth. It's such a boy thing. Love it. Anyway, hope all is well!