Thursday, July 31, 2008

And we're off!!!!!

Spencer has decided it's time to join the land of the walking. YAY! Now, I tried alllll day to get good pics of this miraculous event, but it's really hard to get a picture of a baby, walking towards you, taking only about 5 or 6 steps before he falls! There's just no time (And my clicker-thingy is slow) So here's the best I could do.
He's just ridiculous with that hair (bed head.....isn't that what we used to call it??) Cracks me up. Gotta love the protruding 3 1/2 month pregnant belly sticking out in the pic! Notice the how Spence snuck his fat little foot in the picture. You'd almost miss it....if you weren't OBSESSED with fat baby feet like myself. He got lazier as the day went on. We hit dad's lacrosse game in the evening and he had HAD IT with the whole walking thing.
Maybe I'll walk.......??
Naaaah, think I'm good.
Uhhhh, Zack sweats. A lot.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Jill - I can't believe that you have a walker around the house -aren't you so glad? Those pictures of little Spencer smiling are so cute!
So, you are already 3 1/2 months? When do you find out what you're having? I can't wait to hear!
Love ya - Heather

The blogging Bakers said...

Hey Jill- it's me Jill:). Your family is so cute. You don't even look pregnant. Hope you are feeling well. your boys are adorable

Elizabeth said...

that is so exciting! I wish I could see him, I feel like I don't even know him at all! You guys need to seriously think about moving out here! I love you and you don't even look pregnant at all!! you ahve such a cute little family!

Diane Riding said...

Oh my goodness, my little Spencie is WALKING!!!! How adorable is that! How I wish I could be there to see him wobble around in that cute little body. So glad you took pictures! His smile melts my heart. Love your family picture at the end. Hug both of those cutie pie boys for me! x0x0x0

Mark and Meghan said...

whatever that he's walking!! claire is almost there, but spence is younger...what's up with that?! he really is so cute. and i do love his fat little pigs too!

Peterson Clan said...

How cute is Spencer Jill...Love him and the family pix at the end is adorable!! Love you-Jenn

Christina said...

Looking good Jill! When you get around to it, drop a note on my blog as well!

Good luck with the "walker" and congrats on the new one!

Christina Jones