Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy 60th Mom!!!!

My dad threw my mom the best birthday ever! He flew me out to LA and me and my other sisters all surprised her for the weekend! It was way too short :( but was quite eventful. We saw Jay Leno, went to a spa, saw the play Wicked, & ate at some really cool restaurants. The only celebs we saw were Roma Downey & Mark Burnett, unfortunately!! I was hoping for more like Brit with a pink wig & a fistful of Cheetos! Anyway - it was an awesome weekend. Thanks so much Dad (Husband - take notes) ;)
I can't put into words how much I LOVE Pinkberry. There are none in Maryland and that is just so, so very sad. I could eat those things every day....strawberries, blueberries & yogurt chips on top!! No, not my dad's real teeth..... Santa Monica Geisha House

6 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

piddle..nice picture of me at ketchup...what's that about..just cause you look good?? :) it really was way too fast..especially for you! and i cannot believ ehow real dad's teeth look in that picture..weird!

Diane Riding said...

Yeah, Piddle......What happened to me in the Ketchup's picture? I think I got knocked out of it....hahahaha! That truly was the funnest birthday I have ever had in my life! I loved every single minute of it and am so grateful to dad for putting it together. He knew I'd rather be with all my 5 girls than anything in the whole wide world! I love you!!

Elizabeth said...

seriously though who is meghan waving at in that picture? hahaa, thats hilaroius! I'm so sad that weekend is over, it was sooo much fun and i'm sad that we only got to see you for such a short time! Maybe you guys should move out here? LOVEYOU!!!

Heather said...

Groody - Finally you got some pics up - I am having some serious Pinkberry withdrawls! That was so much fun!

Love ya - Heather

Jill Burke said...

Meggy - I'm pleading the "Lizzy Statement"..."I didn't even notice you looked like a freak. So sorry" hahaah ;)

Christina said...

Look how beautiful you all are! Nice to things are going great!