Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yes, I've updated the blog!!

Let's not all try and make comments about how long it's been since I've posted....blogging is annoying and you all know it! (and by "all" I mean my sisters!)
Went to Port Discovery kids museum in downtown Baltimore with my friend La Nae and her daughter Kaylin. The kids LOVE the place....and La Nae & I love her free year pass! ;)
Ethan's so proud of his artwork :)
The most kissable baby....
Such a chunk!
Playing pirates in the inner harbor...Kailyn's a good sport - she'd MUCH rather be playing a princess game! Captain of the pirate ship!

6 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

why can i only blow up some of them?! i want to see all of them the size of my computer screen! i LOVE spencer. i love the picture of you kissing him...(and i can't blow it up!) yeah for blog updates! :) i just wanna see my sis and her kiddos...is that too much to ask?

i want the next post to be about ethans TICK!! sick...i want a picture..please tell me you took one!?

Diane Riding said...

How WONDERFUL it was to see my two boys and my Grudy!! Oh my gosh, my little Spency has changed so much. He's like a little boy now..........and sooooooooo adorable!! I just want to grab him and hug and kiss him. And Ethie........what great art work he did! I want to grab him too!! Thanks for making the effort to do your blogs, honey........we ALL appreciate it.........especially this grandma and grandpa!! We love you!! x0x0x0x0

Heather said...

It's about stinkin time - Grudy! Who still calls you Grudy? Love it! I can not believe little Spencer - I could eat him! He is so cute Jill! What is up with the tick? You best be blogging that one!
Love you!

Elizabeth said...

Cute pictures!! I can't believe how old Spencer looks! Your kids are sooo adorable!!

Peterson Clan said...

FINALLY.....haha

The Baldwins said...

I don't even live in California and I'm glad you updated. We need to get together soon. Spencer is SO big. Hope all is well in the Burke Household! Love you.