Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cayman Islands!!!!

We took a much needed vacation with our friends Shana and Matt.... It was relaxing, fun, amazing....and just so wonderful to spend time with some of our closest friends.
DELICIOUS dinner at the restaurant at our hotel. Definitely some of the best seafood we've tried.
Big man with a little spoon ;) Shana likes to give the "piggy nose" to Matt??? ;)
Great pic - too bad it's in an elevator!!!??
Matt, trying to take on an itsy-bitsy turtle.....retirement has made you SOFT!!!! ;)

Actually, it wasn't too little. Really big....probably weighed 200 lbs??!

I reeeeeally tried, but the sliminess of the turtles just was too much for me. Wuss, I know.....hiding behind Zack!

My hubby is such a good sport. He plays what I like to call "The Food Game" where I mix a bunch of gross things together (I think here it was tobasco, ketchup, mayo, A1....and a few more but I can't remember. He closes his eyes and then.....

Sucks it down....yuck.

Yummy sushi place

We rented a car and drove around the island. I was amazed that Zack could drive on the LEFT side of the road. It was definitely way more thinking than I could handle ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill - That looks like you guys had such a good time - it's so fun to travel with friends and no kids! Shana looks really good!

Anonymous said...

So glad you had such a wonderful time,honey. You guys definitely deserved to get away.
I sure do miss my two babies........hug and kiss them for me. I love all you Burkes!!

Rob Judd said...

How fun Jill!! I wish I was on vacation right now and not packing up my apartment! I'm glad you had fun! You guys look so cute! LOVEYOU!!

Mark and Meghan said...

i'm sure there are more pictures...where are they? sounds like a lot of fun!!!

Peterson Clan said...

I freakin hate you!!! I want to go right now!! You guys look like you had soo much fun!! I love how mom is "anonymous"!! haha Love ya-Jenn