Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

Since Ethan is OBSESSED with Star Wars, we went with the obvious choice for costumes: Yoda & a Stormtrooper. Ethan got waaaay too much candy this year (so I was basically forced to confiscate half of it for myself ;)
Happy, Spencer is....

Zack, with the three most popular items in our household at the moment: Spencer, the binky & the baby bjorn!!

Stormtrooper Ethan and Transformer Kolby!

Our predictable family photo.....I seriously need some new poses!! :)

Eating way too much candy + Staying up past his bedtime = A nasty Halloween meltdown!!

6 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

okay, how freaking cute is spencer in that first picture. love him. he looks so happy and content in the bjorn...i wish i could get mark to wear it more. zack looks like a pro! cute ethan...he'll probably never grow out of star wars. do you think? i love the confiscating of candy though! that's exactly what mark and i did...

Elizabeth said...

hahahahahahahahhaha, i love the picture of Ethan on the ground, that's hilarious, is he asleep? And the first picture of Spencer is adorable, I can't wait to see him and you guys too of course!

Anonymous said...

Jill those pictures are too cute. Even though I can see you way more than your family I still love this blog and can't wait to have kids so I can have one toO! See you soon.

Mark and Meghan said...

SERIOUSLY jill, it's almost christmas!! halloween was so three months ago!!! what do you have a new baby or something? no excuse!! :) i want pictures!

Mark and Meghan said...

and preferably not of thanksgiving, because 1) you don't know how to take pictures :) and 2) I've seen them all.

Bethany said...

Jill! I'm so happy I'm stumbling across all my cousins' blogs! What a sweet little family!

Great to read up on what's going on with you. Keep in touch!

xo